Fees for Service
If you’ve been perusing my website, you can probably tell by now that my services are very different from what other officiants offer.
If you haven’t already read about my services, I urge you to do so, as it will help you better understand what it’ll be like to work together.
- Click here for details about what my Wedding and Vow Renewal services include before the ceremony and on your big day.
- Click here for details about Baby Welcoming Ceremonies.
- Click here for details about Life Celebrations, Funerals, and Memorials.
What makes my service different?
Here’s the deal. When you work with me, you have someone on your team that is just as invested in your perfect day as you are. Even more importantly, you have an expert to lovingly guide you through the process of wedding planning.
Here is just some of what you can expect when we work together:
- My vow-writing services capture the essence of your loving relationship in your own voice. When crafting your vows, I offer unlimited drafts. Yes, UNLIMITED!
- There are no cookie-cutter scripts in my toolkit! I take time to truly get to know you and your partner before I begin writing the first draft, so your ceremony and vows uniquely reflect you and your partner.
- You have full control over all aspects of the ceremony. Your wish is my command!
- I offer a curated selection of gorgeous Ceremony Enhancements to give you unlimited ways to declare your love visually.
- You’ll be working with a highly-educated English Professor, Ordained Minister, and trained public speaker with two Master’s Degrees and a Doctorate in Divinity. (That’s me!)
- You’ll have unlimited access to me during our work together, and you’ll have my expert attention on every tiny detail of your ceremony. (No other officiant would dream of being so involved. I’ll even ask for photos of your attire and decor, so I can stay aligned with your vision.)
- All of my ceremonies include high-tech wireless microphones. Why? So your audio quality is flawless — and your photos won’t show ugly microphone stands! (I’m also the only officiant I know who travels with an audio technician that has 20+ years of experience in live sound application.)
- My team and I arrive at least 2 hours prior to your guests’ arrival, and we often take on “day of ceremony” tasks that are outside of our normal scope of responsibilities. Why? It’s important to me that your ceremony is exactly as you envision it!
- My ceremonies create a memorable finale straight out of a movie scene. You and your guests will be gushing over your ceremony for years to come!
Want a more visual representation of what sets me apart from the rest? Click here to view a comparison chart.
Who are my services for?
I work with couples and families that want a ceremony that is fresh, unique, and 100% original.
If you want someone who is dedicated to your ultimate vision and provides unlimited support for you before and during your ceremony, then you’ve come to the right place.
(On the other hand, if you’re looking for a copy-and-paste ceremony, and you just want an officiant to show up 5 minutes before your wedding to read a fill-in-the-blank script that’s been used countless times before…well, then we are probably not a good fit to work together.)
Want to learn more about my ceremonies?
- Click here to view photos & videos from weddings I’ve officiated.
- View testimonials here.
- Click here to learn more about me.
Packages & Pricing
My fees are customized to your unique needs based on travel distance, date, and the exact services you desire.
Every couple and family has unique desires for their ceremony, so please contact me to schedule a complimentary consultation so you can receive a quote tailored to your specific needs.
My menu of services includes:
- Officiating Ceremonies including Weddings, Baby Welcoming, and Celebrations of Life (Funerals and Memorials)
- Vow Writing & Crafting Services
- Ceremony Enhancements
Let’s chat! Send your contact form today! I’ll be in touch with you shortly to schedule a free consultation. If we’re a perfect match, then the real fun begins!
My goal is to make your dream ceremony as accessible as possible. I accept payment via checks, credit cards, Venmo, and PayPal.
I am also happy to create a monthly payment plan that works for you (and the earlier you secure your date, the less each payment is).
We will discuss this in detail during your free consultation, but you’ll never incur any surprise fees.
Still not sure?
I understand that every detail matters when it comes to planning a perfect ceremony.
If you have questions or hesitations, I encourage you to take advantage of my free, no-obligation consultation. We can discuss your ideas, and I’ll give you a fair quote based on your needs.
So take me up on my offer, and let’s get to know each other better. I look forward to meeting you!