I don’t just marry you; I produce a personalized experience for you and your guests.
Whether your vision is to have an intimate or elaborate ceremony at a park, beach, your home, or your reception venue, I can help make your dreams for your perfect ceremony a reality. As your wedding officiant, I will create a wedding ceremony that captures the essence of your loving relationship in an entertaining ceremony that will leave everyone saying, “That was the BEST ceremony I have ever been to!” One of my couples, Daniel and Skye, sent me a postcard on their one-year anniversary that said, “People are still talking about the wedding ceremony a year later! You are our second favorite thing about our wedding (after one another), and we are still in awe of how amazingly perfect it was!”
If you are looking for a ceremony that is fresh and unique, focuses on your special relationship, and leaves people in awe for years to come, then let’s work together to create your perfect wedding ceremony!
We will work together to write unique vows that reflect the tone and truth of your union. The vow writing process begins with a “blueprint” that I put together based on your answers during our consultation and on your personal questionnaire. Then, we go through unlimited drafts until they undeniably capture the exact sentiments you want to convey to the love of your life, during the most important moment of your special day.
You have full control over the language and length of the ceremony, and you can review and alter the script to include any poems, readings, or music you would like! And I am here to guide you through it every step of the way, offering suggestions and giving you many options to choose from. We can include some of the Ceremony Enhancements I offer so that special family members can participate in your day as well. Even if you do not include the involvement of others, with one of my Ceremony Enhancements, we will create a visual declaration of the meaning you wish to convey to your guests. And you may even have a treasured keepsake that commemorates your ceremony, too!
Do you have a friend of family member that you wish to have officiate your ceremony but would like the kind of ceremony described above? Well, I now offer my writing services to the couples who have family members or others officiating their ceremonies.
I treat your wishes with respect, and I will do anything and everything in my power to help you get exactly what you want on your special day.
But first, we have to get to know each other to make sure I’m the right fit for you, so complete the Contact form as soon as you can! I will get in touch with you within a few hours to schedule a FREE, no obligation consultation. (This is when the fun begins!)
During our meeting, I will:
- Learn all about your special love story. (This is my favorite part, so think of all the stories you want to share! Bring photos of your wedding day ideas; I would love to see them!)
- Review a typical Ceremony Outline to explain all the legal (and fun) elements.
- Discuss incorporating possible Ceremony Enhancements, and
- Quote you a price for my services.
- If we work together, I will send each of you the extended Couple Questionnaire for you to complete on your own; I use your answers to create your vows and ceremony!
- I ask you to send me photos of your attire, décor, invitations, and anything and everything that has to do with your day! It is how I maintain my connection with you throughout the process, and it helps me remain aligned with your vision.
- I’ll suggest different Processional and Recessional formations and Music options to create a memorable moment.
- I will help you create a timeline for the day to ensure your maximum enjoyment and sense of ease.
- You will have full control of the script and vows with UNLIMITED drafts until you are 100% satisfied.
- I print everything you need for the ceremony, including your vows, readings, and/or special letters to others, and I make sure the set up at the ceremony location is just the way you want it!
- Everyone will hear you and your love deliver your wedding vows through my Wireless Lavaliere Microphones that are discretely hidden and monitored by my sound engineer during the ceremony so ugly microphones and microphone stands won’t ever interfere with your photos!
Before the ceremony, I spend time getting to know you and your Beloved. I spend countless hours writing and editing an original ceremony script, and from your answers I put together what I like to call a “blueprint” of your wedding vows for you. (They are your words; I just organize them and make them a bit loftier while maintaining your voice and personality.) I guide you with all of the ceremony’s planning: from the music, to the set-up, to the formations, timeline, and beyond; therefore, we are in constant contact. I help you minimize any hiccups and pitfalls by giving you sound, honest advice all the way through, including reminders on when to get your marriage license. I am enthusiastically and happily involved with everything that is ceremony related, all in an effort to give you the ceremony you have always had in your dreams. Not sure what your vision is? Then I will work with you to help you cultivate your desires into a ceremony that reflects you, your Beloved, and the special relationship you share.
On the day of the ceremony, I arrive at least 2 hours prior to your guests’ arrival with my Professional Staff. I spend this time ensuring all the elements are in place and that you and your Love are cared for. I do sound checks, instruct your DJ or Band with the timing of the music for the Processional and Recessional, etc. I am the one who tends to your ceremony. I work with your family, your Bridal Party, and you–going through all the major parts, lines, places, and actions in unique and camera-worthy ways–to give you a sense of calm and ease. I guide you with all the technicalities that you never even thought of. With the help of my Assistant, we go back and forth between where you are and the other vendors, ensuring everyone is on the same page: your page. I happily go above and beyond the duties of a traditional officiant, and yet I’m still considered the least expensive of all the vendors hired.
I hope it’s clear that as your Officiant, I will spend a lot of time helping you plan this milestone event that is truly special and unique. A one-of-a-kind, memorable ceremony takes a lot of inspiration, creativity, planning and coordination. Therefore, the delivery of the ceremony is only the end result of countless hours, weeks, and months of my dedication to you.
Vow Renewal Ceremony
Say “I choose you to be my partner for life” all over again with a Vow Renewal Ceremony. Most couples choose to renew their vows for a special, landmark anniversary, yet this restatement of promises and intentions is a romantic gesture that is welcomed anytime the couple wishes to celebrate what they have found in each other. Based on your unique love story and its evolution throughout the years you’ve been together, I will create a ceremony script and vows just for you. Involve some of your loved ones, or practice a Ceremony Enhancement that symbolizes your entering a new stage in your union. Whatever your vision is, I can help it come to fruition!
- Wine Box Time Capsule
- Handfasting (Tying the Knot)
- Tree Planting Ceremony
- And More….
Florida Wedding Licenses
For a marriage to be legally binding it must have an official marriage license. This license must be obtained before the services. Need help finding your local licensing office? Every county in the state of Florida is listed with direct links to their sites.