I don’t just marry you.
I produce a personalized experience for you and your guests to cherish for a lifetime.
Dreaming of an intimate ceremony at a park surrounded by lush greenery? Envisioning an elaborate service at your favorite swanky venue? Fantasizing about a breezy celebration by the beach?
Design the Ceremony of Your Dreams
As your wedding officiant, I will create a wedding ceremony that captures the essence of your loving relationship in an entertaining ceremony that will leave everyone saying, “That was the BEST ceremony I’ve ever been to!”
One of my couples, Daniel and Skye, sent me a postcard on their one-year anniversary that overjoyed my heart. They wrote, “People are still talking about the wedding ceremony a year later! You are our second favorite thing about our wedding (after one another), and we are still in awe of how amazingly perfect it was!”
If you are looking for a ceremony that is fresh and unique, focuses on your special relationship, and leaves people in awe for years to come, then let’s work together to create your perfect wedding ceremony!
What You Can Expect
You and I will work together to write unique vows that reflect the tone and truth of your union. The vow writing process begins with a “blueprint” that I develop based on your answers during our consultation and on your personal questionnaire.
That’s just the beginning! We’ll go through unlimited drafts until your vows undeniably capture the exact sentiments you want to convey to the love of your life. When I say unlimited, I mean it! After all, this is the most important moment of your special day.
You have full control over the language and length of the ceremony. You may review and alter the script to include any poems, readings, or music you desire! You’ll have me at your service to guide you through every step of the process. You’ll benefit from my wealth of experience as I offer customized suggestions and options to inspire you.
We can include some items from my gorgeous selection of curated Ceremony Enhancements. This can be a wonderful way for special family members to participate in your day!
Even if you do not include the involvement of others, my Ceremony Enhancements will create a visual declaration of the meaning you wish to convey to your guests. And you’ll have a treasured keepsake that commemorates your ceremony, too!
Ultimately, you can expect me to create the ceremony of your dreams.
That is my promise to you.
As You Wish
Do you have a friend or family member that you wish to have officiate your ceremony but would like the kind of ceremony described above?
You’re in luck! I now offer my writing services to couples who have family members or others officiating their ceremonies.
I will do anything and everything in my power to help you create exactly what you want on your special day. Your wish is my command!
But first, let’s get to know each other to make sure I’m the right fit for you.
Send your contact form today! I’ll be in touch with you within a few hours to schedule a free consultation. If we’re a perfect match, then the real fun begins!
During our meeting, I will:
- Learn all about your special love story. (This is my favorite part, so think of all the stories you want to share! Bring photos of your wedding day ideas or show me your Pinterest wedding board!)
- Review a Ceremony Outline to explain all the legal (and fun) elements.
- Provide options for incorporating Ceremony Enhancements, and
- Quote you a price for my services based on your individual needs.
When we work together, you can expect me to deliver white-glove service. That means unlimited access to me and my expert attention to every tiny detail of your ceremony.
Because details make the difference – such as perfect audio quality, so all of your guests will hear you and your love deliver your wedding vows.
That is why I provide high-quality Wireless Lavaliere Microphones that are discretely hidden and monitored by my sound engineer during the ceremony. (This means no ugly microphones or microphone stands will interfere with your beautiful wedding photos!)
Here are some other things you can expect:
- Extended Couple Questionnaires for each of you to complete on your own. Your answers will be used to create your vows and ceremony!
- Requests to send me photos of your attire, décor, invitations, and anything and everything that has to do with your day! This is one way I maintain my connection with you throughout the process, and it helps me remain aligned with your vision.
- Suggestions for different processional and recessional formations and music options to create a memorable finale straight out of a movie scene!
- A ceremony timeline to ensure your maximum enjoyment and sense of ease.
- You have full control of the script and vows with unlimited drafts until you are 100% satisfied.
- I will print everything you need for the ceremony, including your vows, readings, and/or special letters to others.
- I will make sure the set-up at the ceremony location is exactly as you want it!
Before the Ceremony
My personalized service allows me to spend time getting to know you and your beloved partner.
I spend countless hours writing and editing an original ceremony script. Using answers from your Couple Questionnaires, I put together a “blueprint” of your wedding vows. They’ll be your own words, written in your voice, along with my special touches to bring your dreams to life. We’ll go through unlimited revisions until they are absolutely perfect! As in the gasping-with-glee-for-how-perfect-it-is kind of perfect!
I guide you through all of the ceremony planning: from the music, to the set-up, to the formations, timeline, and beyond. We will be in constant contact to design your vision.
I help you minimize any hiccups and pitfalls by giving you my honest expert advice all the way through (including reminders on when to get your marriage license).
Essentially, you’ll have my undying enthusiasm and involvement with everything related to your ceremony.
Your result? The ceremony you’ve been dreaming of.
Not sure what your vision is? I’ll work with you to cultivate your desires into a ceremony that reflects you, your love, and the special relationship you two share.
Day of Ceremony
Here are some things you can expect of me on your wedding day:
- I arrive at least 2 hours prior to your guests’ arrival with my professional staff.
- I will spend time ensuring all elements are in place and that you and your beloved are cared for.
- I do sound checks, instruct your DJ or band with the timing of the music for the processional and recessional, etc. I am the one who tends to your ceremony.
- I work with your family, your bridal party, and you – going through all the major parts, lines, places, and actions in unique and camera-worthy ways – to give you a sense of calm and ease.
- I guide you with all the technicalities that you never even thought of. With the help of my assistant, we coordinate between you and your vendors, ensuring everyone is aligned with your vision.
- I print out instructions (for the DJ, Musicians, Dove Releasers, etc.) to make sure that everything is timed perfectly and there are no hiccups on your big day.
- I will troubleshoot last-minute emergencies that may arise (such as inclement weather) and ensure all necessary elements are in place.
- I process and mail your marriage license using Overnight Delivery with insurance, tracking, and a signed receipt (so that we have proof your license has been received)!
- I happily go above and beyond the duties of a traditional officiant, and yet I’m still considered the least expensive of all the vendors hired.
I hope it’s clear that, as your Ceremony Officiant, I will spend a lot of time helping you plan this milestone event that is truly special and unique. A one-of-a-kind, memorable ceremony takes a lot of inspiration, creativity, planning, and coordination.
The delivery of your ceremony is the end result of countless hours, weeks, and months of my dedication to you.
Vow Renewal Ceremony
Happily married? Say “I choose you to be my partner for life” all over again with a Vow Renewal Ceremony!
Many couples choose to renew their vows for a special, landmark anniversary, yet this restatement of promises and intentions is a romantic gesture that is welcomed anytime a couple wishes to celebrate what they have found in each other.
Based on your unique love story and its evolution through the years, I’ll create a ceremony script and vows just for you.
Involve some of your loved ones, or practice a Ceremony Enhancement that symbolizes your entering a new stage in your union.
Whatever your vision is, I can help it come to fruition!
Contact me today to schedule a free consultation.
Over the years, I have curated a beautiful selection of items to enhance your ceremony. My collection includes:
- Wine Box Time Capsule
- Handfasting (Tying the Knot)
- Tree Planting Ceremony
- And so many more! Click here to view more Ceremony Enhancement options
Florida Wedding Licenses
For a marriage to be legally binding it must have an official marriage license. This license must be obtained before the services.
Need help finding your local licensing office?
Click here to view my list of direct links for every county in the state of Florida.