I don’t just marry you.
I produce a personalized experience for you and your guests to cherish for a lifetime.
Dreaming of an intimate ceremony at a park surrounded by lush greenery? Envisioning an elaborate service at your favorite swanky venue? Fantasizing about a breezy celebration by the beach?
What You Can Expect
You and I will work together to write unique vows that reflect the tone and truth of your union. The vow writing process begins with a “blueprint” that I develop based on your answers during our consultation and on your personal questionnaire.
That’s just the beginning! We’ll go through unlimited drafts until your vows undeniably capture the exact sentiments you want to convey to the love of your life. When I say unlimited, I mean it! After all, this is the most important moment of your special day.
You have full control over the language and length of the ceremony. You may review and alter the script to include any poems, readings, or music you desire! You’ll have me at your service to guide you through every step of the process. You’ll benefit from my wealth of experience as I offer customized suggestions and options to inspire you.
We can include some items from my gorgeous selection of curated Ceremony Enhancements. This can be a wonderful way for special family members to participate in your day!
Even if you do not include the involvement of others, my Ceremony Enhancements will create a visual declaration of the meaning you wish to convey to your guests. And you’ll have a treasured keepsake that commemorates your ceremony, too!
Ultimately, you can expect me to create the ceremony of your dreams.
That is my promise to you.
as you wish
Do you have a friend or family member that you wish to have officiate your ceremony but would like the kind of ceremony described above?
You’re in luck! I now offer my writing services to couples who have family members or others officiating their ceremonies.
I will do anything and everything in my power to help you create exactly what you want on your special day. Your wish is my command!
But first, let’s get to know each other to make sure I’m the right fit for you.
Send your contact form today! I’ll be in touch with you within a few hours to schedule a free consultation. If we’re a perfect match, then the real fun begins!
During our meeting, I will:
- Review a Ceremony Outline to explain all the legal (and fun) elements.
- Provide options for incorporating Ceremony Enhancements, or special people into the service, and
- Quote you a price for my services based on your individual needs.
When we work together, you can expect me to deliver white-glove service. That means unlimited access to me and my expert attention to every tiny detail of your ceremony.
Because details make the difference – such as perfect audio quality, so all of your guests will hear you and your love deliver your wedding vows.
That is why I provide high-quality Wireless Lavaliere Microphones that are discretely hidden and monitored by my sound engineer during the ceremony. (This means no ugly microphones or microphone stands will interfere with your beautiful wedding photos!)
Here are some other things you can expect:
- Extended Couple Questionnaires for each of you to complete on your own. Your answers will be used to create your vows and ceremony!
- Requests to send me photos of your attire, décor, invitations, and anything and everything that has to do with your day! This is one way I maintain my connection with you throughout the process, and it helps me remain aligned with your vision.
- Suggestions for different processional and recessional formations and music options to create a memorable finale straight out of a movie scene!
- A ceremony timeline to ensure your maximum enjoyment and sense of ease.
- You have full control of the script and vows with unlimited drafts until you are 100% satisfied.
- I will print everything you need for the ceremony, including your vows, readings, and/or special letters to others.
- I will make sure the set-up at the ceremony location is exactly as you want it!
BEFORE THE CEREMONY
My personalized service allows me to spend time getting to know you and your beloved partner by spending countless hours writing and editing an original ceremony script. But that’s not all.
I guide you through all of the ceremony planning: from the music, to the set-up, and beyond. We will be in constant contact to design your vision.
I help you minimize any hiccups and pitfalls by giving you my honest expert advice all the way through (including reminders on when to get your marriage license).
Essentially, you’ll have my undying enthusiasm and involvement with everything related to your ceremony.
Your result? The ceremony you’ve been dreaming of.
Not sure what your vision is? I’ll work with you to cultivate your desires into a ceremony that reflects you, your love, and the special relationship you two share.
day of ceremony
Here are some things you can expect of me on your wedding day:
- I arrive at least 2 hours prior to your guests’ arrival with my professional staff.
- I will spend time ensuring all elements are in place and that you and your beloved are cared for.
- I do sound checks, instruct your DJ or band with the timing of the music for the processional and recessional, etc. I am the one who tends to your ceremony.
- I work with your family, your bridal party, and you – going through all the major parts, lines, places, and actions in unique and camera-worthy ways – to give you a sense of calm and ease.
- I guide you with all the technicalities that you never even thought of. With the help of my assistant, we coordinate between you and your vendors, ensuring everyone is aligned with your vision.
- I print out instructions (for the DJ, Musicians, Dove Releasers, etc.) to make sure that everything is timed perfectly and there are no hiccups on your big day.
- I will troubleshoot last-minute emergencies that may arise (such as inclement weather) and ensure all necessary elements are in place.
- I process and mail your marriage license using Overnight Delivery with insurance, tracking, and a signed receipt (so that we have proof your license has been received)!
- I happily go above and beyond the duties of a traditional officiant, and yet I’m still considered the least expensive of all the vendors hired.
I hope it’s clear that, as your Ceremony Officiant, I will spend a lot of time helping you plan this milestone event that is truly special and unique. A one-of-a-kind, memorable ceremony takes a lot of inspiration, creativity, planning, and coordination.
The delivery of your ceremony is the end result of countless hours, weeks, and months of my dedication to you.