Fees for Service
If you’ve been perusing my website, you can probably tell by now that my services are very different from what other officiants offer. If I have the honor of presiding, you’ll be working with a former English Professor, Ordained Minister, and trained public speaker with two Master’s Degrees and a Doctorate in Divinity.
What makes my service different?
When you work with me, you have someone on your team that is just as invested in your perfect day as you are. Even more importantly, you have an expert to lovingly guide you through the process of wedding planning.
Here is just some of what you can expect when we work together:
- Unlimited access – you will have my expert attention on every tiny detail. We can have frequent emails and texts, a few calls, and at least 1 video chat the week before your big day.
- No cookie-cutter scripts in my toolkit! Your ceremony and vows uniquely reflect you and your partner
- When crafting your ceremony and vows, I offer unlimited drafts.
- You have full control over all aspects of the ceremony’s content. Your wish is my command!
- I offer a selection of Ceremony Enhancements to give you creative ways to visually declare your union.
- A professional audio engineer operating a high-tech sound system including Bose speakers and lavaliere wireless microphones hidden on both of you. Why? So your audio quality is flawless — and your photos won’t show ugly microphone stands!
- My team and I arrive at least 2 hours prior to your guests’ arrival, and we often take on “day of ceremony” tasks that are outside of our normal scope of responsibilities to ensure that your ceremony goes as smoothly as possible. (PrOfficiants arrive 1 hour prior to guests’ arrival.)